daily journal 180 days

joel secuya
Dear sir,
      I would like to request my daily journal for 180 days
I embark last feb 18 2019  my vessel name is.mv vulcania
I already have more than 36 months as ratings i need the daily
journal to process my BS.

    Please help me and reply regarding this matter

Joel B. Secuya
     Applicant
STO

Re: daily journal 180 days

STO
YES Cadet you have still follow the 180 days Daily Watckeeping Journal Requirements. Before you download the Journals access this link and read the FAQ. http://www.shipboardtraining.com/daily-journal-faq.php to download the Journal. http://www.shipboardtraining.com/updatedeck-and-engine-daily-journal.php it is the updated one, it is when your date of embarkation, after Feb 2016. On them same page below is the Daily Journal use if your date of embarkation is before Feb 2016.
STO

Re: daily journal 180 days

STO
Don't hesitate to msge if you ahve more questions