Follow up for my Apprenticeship Enrollment

Follow up for my Apprenticeship Enrollment

Lou Diamond De Leon
Good day Maam/Sir,
I just want to ask for the update of my Apprenticeship Enrollment. I processed it last summer but then we let the Campus linkage Office to continue processing it since we go onboard already. Here's my personal information:
    Fullname: Lou Diamond T. De Leon
    Course: BSMARE
    ID Number: 15288707
    Company: Stolt - Nielsen
Thank you so much for your time reading my request Maam/ Sir.

Truly yours,
E/C DE LEON, LOU DIAMOND T.
leo

Re: Follow up for my Apprenticeship Enrollment

leo
Good day!

here in the STO you are already enrolled. For confirmation about your enrollment please message Campus linkage because they are the one who holds your enrollment form.