Drawing/sea projects

Nicolas Gregorio T. Osabel III
Sir good day to you! i understand even if im using my 36 mos of exp i still need to accomplish my sea projects as well as my trb.  I would just like to ask sir if you have any downloadable format of where to place the drawings and what size of paper to use???? Coz i see from my fellow crew here he has this standard size of paper with the intstructions on what to draw printed on the paper. If i may ask, do we have dat format? How and where should i draw my projects??? Please asking for your kind response in this matter! Thank you and God bless!!! More power!!

Re: Drawing/sea projects

UCMETC ShipboardtrainingOffice
Administrator
Hi Cadet. If you have issued a, workbook? well if you have. You have it  already, in on of the pages with the title of the sea project. If you don't have the workbook, then your crew mate is correct, you can have any of the standard size of white bond paper. Thank you for using the forum. Spread the word.
C/M Robert M. Maluya, Ph.D.
Shipboard Training Officer
University of Cebu - METC
Tel. No. Direct +63 32 2620557
            Trunk  +63 32 2628888 local 101
STO

Re: Drawing/sea projects

STO
The required details of your Sea project is on Section 7 (95' TRB)  Old TRB and Section 9 on  2010 of your NEW TRB. Read That

If your the issued work of UCMETC there are dedicated pages of the Workbook for each Sea project.